With the RRSP deadline a mere three weeks away, we thought providing you with an FYI blog would make this time of year easier for everyone.
Monday, February 29, 2016 is the final day to contribute to your RRSP for the 2015 tax year. SPP contributions must be received at the office in Kindersley on or before that day.
There’s several fast convenient ways to make your SPP contribution in order to meet the deadline.
- Use your credit card via;
- yours online banking service;
- call our office (1-800-667-7153) during regular business hours or;
- you can use our website.
- Cheques can be mailed into our office, please make sure you mail them no later than mid February.
- If you are in the Kindersley area come visit our office and make your contribution in person.
In case you missed it, the SPP balanced fund returned 6.25% in 2015. The short-term fund return was 0.45% in 2015. You are can see your full returns here.
A couple of weeks ago we posted an SPP quiz in this blog. If you haven’t already taken the quiz, check it out at http://wp.me/p1YR2T-1dI. There is a chance to win prizes!
Finally, watch the snail mail for tax receipt and member statements coming your way over the next month.
Thanks for your continuing support of SPP.