With the RRSP deadline a mere three weeks away, we’re providing you with some information that will make this time of year easier for everyone.
If you aren’t big on reading this early in the morning here is a video highlighting the same information. Links are below.
Wednesday, March 1 is the final day to contribute to your RRSP for the 2016 tax year. SPP contributions must be received at the office in Kindersley on or before that day.
There’s several fast convenient ways to make your SPP contribution in order to meet the deadline:
- Use your credit card at saskpension.com;
- Use your online banking service; or
- Call our office (1-800-667-7153) during regular business hours.
- Cheques can be mailed to our office; please make sure you mail them no later than mid February.
- If you are in the Kindersley area come visit our office and make your contribution in person.
The SPP balanced fund returned 6.53% in 2016. The short-term fund return was 0.52% in 2016. You are can see returns from prior years here.
Thanks for your continued support of SPP.