Why did you join SPP?
Getting feedback from our members is very important and one of the questions that is always on our minds is “Why do people join the Plan?”. You can use the following form to make general comments, provide feedback and to let us know why you joined SPP.
By clicking “Submit” you agree that you voluntarily provide the information in the form above to SPP and consent to have the information published on the SPP website and promotional items such as, but not limited to, newsletters.
Use of Information:
- Saskatchewan Pension Plan (“SPP”) publishes Member testimonials electronically and in paper form to promote SPP. The Member testimonials will be posted in a variety of ways including, but not limited to, the SPP website and promotional items such as newsletters. However, the Member testimonials will require the use of Personal Information and can therefore only be used with consent.
- Member testimonials may be used for an indefinite length of time, or, until consent is withdrawn by the Member.
In this Consent agreement, the following words have the meanings set out below:
- “Business Day” means any day other than a day that is a Saturday, a Sunday, or a statutory holiday in the Province of Saskatchewan;
- “Member” means an individual that contributes to SPP in order to accumulate funds for retirement; and
- “Personal Information” means an individual’s name, job title, and the name and location of the company the individual works for. This information is protected by The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, 1992, specifically sections 2(1)(g) and 24.
- I understand that my consent may be withdrawn at any time pursuant to The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, 1992.
- Notice of withdrawing consent will be deemed to have been provided by a Member 5 (five) Business Days from the date it was sent provided that the notice is:
- In writing;
- Is sent by regular post; and
- Is addressed to:
Saskatchewan Pension Plan
Box 5555 608
Kindersley, SK S0L 1S0
- Once notice is received the SPP will cease using the Member’s testimonial within 20 (twenty) Business Days.
- SPP is administered by The Saskatchewan Pension Plan Board of Trustees and the Government of Saskatchewan.
- By clicking “Submit” I release The Saskatchewan Pension Plan Board of Trustees, the Government of Saskatchewan, and their respective representatives and employees from any liability that may potentially result from the release and/ or use of my Personal Information.